It's been a long month, and for the first time I can remember, I'm actually thankful for a Hallmark Holiday. You see, there are a few things that have been happening to indicate some pampering is needed. Is it just me, or does any of this sound familiar?
1) Your neighbors can hear you.
2) When you shoo your kids outside to play, it's not for an hour or for an afternoon, but for the whole day, until bedtime.
3) Your beverages of choice are coffee or wine.
4) Your kids start using their polite voice, and do chores without asking, just to stay on your 'good' side.
5) You Google "Calgon", just for kicks.
And then you step over to your bedside table, and see the flowers your youngest picked out. And you decide to get over it. Well, after your massage.