It's been a long month, and for the first time I can remember, I'm actually thankful for a Hallmark Holiday. You see, there are a few things that have been happening to indicate some pampering is needed. Is it just me, or does any of this sound familiar?
1) Your neighbors can hear you.
2) When you shoo your kids outside to play, it's not for an hour or for an afternoon, but for the whole day, until bedtime.
3) Your beverages of choice are coffee or wine.
4) Your kids start using their polite voice, and do chores without asking, just to stay on your 'good' side.
5) You Google "Calgon", just for kicks.
And then you step over to your bedside table, and see the flowers your youngest picked out. And you decide to get over it. Well, after your massage.
Thanks, I needed that :)
heheh. Been there, bought the t-shirt.
Happy Mother's Day, you!
Hee, hee. I just did a little pampering today. And I think I need a bit more of that in the next week. My cutie is making me pancakes tomorrow, so I will definitely need a bit more pampering after that! :)
Happy Mother's Day!
Hi Lorraine, I stubbled onto your blog. I love the "neighbors can hear you." I actualy feel sorry for my neighbors on a daily basis. :)
Post a Comment